What Tanya has been up to:
• Early in the year Tanya retouched/re-drew the lead image for the current temporary show at Horniman Museum and Gardens.
• She's just finished a project for the Learning team at the Museum of London. The brief was to create designs and written guidelines for schools' activity packs. The resulting suite of resources can be pulled together by an artworker and adapted for any age and activity.
• She finally has an Instagram page! Her first post was an appliqué piece – her love of which has been revived while being dazzled/humbled by the needlework of our latest client Deborah Tallentire.
What Mike has been up to:
• Mike is pitching an illustrative product range to a client - we've got our fingers crossed and will keep you updated if and when things take off.
What we've both been up to:
• Having committed to an open studio event in June, we're busy building, drawing, cutting and sticking.
• We realised we've built up quite a portfolio of animated GIFs but we've never made one for a client. If you're a client looking for a playful, stylish GIF, take a look at our work and get in touch: